Saturday, April 18, 2009

NfuOh New Focus Collection - Starlight Memory I, II, III

Starlight Memory I - Under Daylight (please note that color will be more vibrant after finish filing and sealed with gloss)

Starlight Memory I - Against Flash (see hint of gold/bronze glitter flakes)

Starlight Memory II - Under Daylight

Starlight Memory II - Against Flash (see hint of blue/green glitter flakes)

Starlight Memory III - Under Daylight

Starlight Memory III - Against Flash (see hint purple of glitter flakes)

2 comments:

Caro said...

Are these Nail Colors buyable in USA (New York)? If yes, could you please tell me where?

Unknown said...

Really ,This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information. Corporate Movie || Corporate Video Production || Ad Films Maker || Training Films