Saturday, April 18, 2009

NfuOh New Focus Collection - Starlight Memory I, II, III

Starlight Memory I - Under Daylight (please note that color will be more vibrant after finish filing and sealed with gloss)

Starlight Memory I - Against Flash (see hint of gold/bronze glitter flakes)

Starlight Memory II - Under Daylight

Starlight Memory II - Against Flash (see hint of blue/green glitter flakes)

Starlight Memory III - Under Daylight

Starlight Memory III - Against Flash (see hint purple of glitter flakes)

3 comments:

Caro said...

Are these Nail Colors buyable in USA (New York)? If yes, could you please tell me where?

The Jigsaw said...

Wow! Great post! The content is very rich, and I really like it. It help me very much to solve some problems. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks a lot. Ecommerce Product Photography || Ecommerce Product Photoshoot || Products Catalogue

The Jigsaw said...

Really ,This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information. Corporate Movie || Corporate Video Production || Ad Films Maker || Training Films